Victims of Crime QLD - Have you been a victim of crime? You may be entitled to victims assistance from QLD Government.
Quick Contact
Full Name
Safe Address
Phone Number
Email Address
Incident Description
Incident Date & Location
Were you injured in Queensland?
Yes No
Were you injured in the last 3 years?
Yes No
Was it reported to the Police?
Yes No
Did you receive medical treatment?
Yes No
Security Code

Car Accidents

If you have been injured in a car accident, motor cycle accident, bicycle accident or even as a pedestrian, you may be entitled to claim financial assistance for your injuries under the Victims of Crime Assistance Act 2009 and/or compensation under the Motor Accident Insurance Act 1994, for which Romans and Romans Lawyers can advise you.

Victims of Crime Australia can speak with you regarding a motor vehicle accident and assess under which act you can make a claim for compensation or financial assistance, or both. If you have suffered injury, loss, or expense due to a motor vehicle accident, then contact the team at Victims of Crime Australia and we help you understand a course of action which may be right for you.

If you do have a motor accident claim, you may also be eligible for victims of crimes financial assistance if there was an act of violence. The difference between the two Acts is that motor accident claims compensate you for:

  • Compensation for pain and suffering and loss of your amenities of life;
  • Loss of wages or business profits (including loss of past and future income and loss of superannuation payments);
  • Medical and rehabilitation expenses that you have incurred and are likely to incur in the future;
  • Care costs (including past and future care);
  • Out of pocket expenses;
  • Funding for rehabilitation and medical treatment as well as medical aids (eg. physiotherapy treatment, medications expenses, counselling treatment, crutches, ergonomic devices etc.) whilst you are waiting for your claim to finalise;
  • If your motor vehicle accident injury occurred on your way to or from work, or during the course of your work, you are most likely entitled to claim workers' compensation benefits (or Workcover Statutory Benefits as they are also known), whilst you are recovering from your accident injuries.
If Victims of Crime Australia cannot assist you with a victims of crime claim we may be able to refer you to someone who may be able to assist. Victims od Crime Australia operate on a No Win, No Fee basis.

Why not tell us about your accident and see if it can be claimed under the victim assist scheme!

Enquiry Form

Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Personal Details
Full Name * Date of Birth
Address * Phone *
Incident Details
Descrbibe incident in details *
Incident date & location Police statement & police details
Offenders details Other victims
Injuries Sustained & Treatment
List physical injuries & treatment
List psychological injuries & treatment
Out Of Pocket Expenses
Indicate any of the following expenses:

Medical, dental, ambulance, hospital, pharmaceutical, loss of income, physiotherapy, psychiatric, psychological, damage to clothing, improved home security, moving home, travelling, other.
List Expenses
Other Relevant History
Prior trauma history Prior medical or psychiatric history
Other comments